The Standard Rotary club constitution was revised at the 2016 COUNCIL ON LEGISLATION.
What appears here is what should now be adopted by all clubs in District 9650, for it also takes into consideration recent changes in the requirements of the NSW law.
1. Firstly, you can download here from the Documents library the procedure that is recommended that clubs follow in the updating of their club's constitution.
2. Secondly, you can download here the Cover and first page of your new constitution document. It is a Word document and thus you can fill in the name and relevant details of your club.
3. Thirdly, you can download here the actual constitution. It is a pdf document and so cannot be changed.
4. Here you can download the new recommended Bylaws document. It is in Word so that you can make the changes that your club wishes to make.
5. Finally, you can download here a document that spells out the current requirements of an incorporated association under NSW law.