Issue 5 is now attached…..
Some great photos of RI President Ian Riseley’s visit to Port Macquarie on Monday, 31 July last – a very busy day all round.
- Congratulations to Trevor Gilson (Port Macquarie West) for following up on a Rotary Down Under article where the RI President stated – if you want me to visit – ask – so Trevor wrote and Ian Riseley accepted and everything moved from there….
- Rotary Friendship Exchange of DGN Phil Hafey
- Epiphanies proved an amazing, wonderful evening of entertainment last night at the Capitol Theatre, Tamworth
- Grants – Wrong Way to Help
- Rotary D9650 Friendship Exchange – please consider….
- Polio – Australia’s Donation to Polio Survivors in Australia
- Public Speaking Application Form
- Final call for Rotarians Against Malaria Conference
Finally, could you please ensure that D9650 Rotarians are made aware of this
Vale Dorothy Keighran – wife of PDG Don Keighran
This email is to inform D9650 Rotarians of the death on Saturday of Dorothy Keighran, wife of PDG Don Keighran.
Don and Dorothy both resided at Autumn Lodge at Macksville and Don is an Honorary Member of the Rotary Club of Macksville, having been an active member up until recently.
Don was a charter member of the Rotary Club of Beecroft (chartered 1972) and Governor of what is now District 9685 in 1984/85.
He and Dorothy retired to Macksville in 2000 transferring to the Rotary Club of Macksville.
Dorothy’s funeral was held at the Macksville Uniting Church, Wallace Street, Macksville, at 1pm on Friday 4 August last.
Rotary Club of Macksville
02 6568 2807 or 0427 800 206
* Report re RI President-Elect's funeral arrangements
* Brief Bio for DGE Lorraine Coffey
* Final reminder re Epiphanies - concert in Tamworth
* Heart on Screen - please promote and support Margaret Ryan's special project for 2017 - 2018
* Save the Date for Port Macquarie Club's birthday celebrations for 70 years young
* Lots of photos from changeovers and meetings
* New attachments for a New Zealand Hospitality Tour - North and South Islands
Lots of attachments this week - lots going on...
Issue 3 - 6 pages plus two attachments - Dates for Muster for Mental Health and
Brief Bio of DG Bob Ryan
What is the "Muster for Mental Health?
RI Yachting Fellowship of Rotarians
Group Study Exchange
D9650 Friendship Exchange
Dates for Muster for Mental Health and
Public Speaking application form
Congratulations - First Overseas Project fully completed by D9650
Death of RI President Elect - Sam Owori
Promotions and Events for August
Special Bell for Rotary Foundations second hundred years
D9650 Foundation Centenary Project update
Million Dollar Dinner
How to Make this your Enews